When creating Archive template page in Elementor PRO for Search results and on it you use Archive title widget, you don’t see the translated title for some reason. However, the tab in the browser is displaying the correct translated text.
In order to bypass this, until they fix it, you can do the following trick.
1. Use the regular Heading widget instead of Archive title widget.
2. Set its dynamic Title option to Request Parameter.
3. In the Settings for Type choose Get.
4. In Parameter Name insert s.
5. In Advanced tab insert your translation in the Before box.