Here is a nice tweak that any Windows admin should know about and it is one of the first things I set after installing Windows OS. Find out how to add the Copy To and Move To into right click context menu on Windows OS in few easy steps.
How to add Copy To and Move To into right click context menu on Windows OS?
1. Open the Registry Editor: Start⇒Run⇒regedit (on Windows 8 and 8.1 you can open Start menu and type in the search bar: regedit. You should get the first suggestion as regedit.exe)
2. Navigate to: HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT/AllFileSystem/Objects/shellex/ContextMenuHandlers
2.1. On Windows 8 and 8.1 it is similar as for older versions: HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT/AllFilesystemObjects/shellex/ContextMenuHandlers
3. Right click on ContextMenuHandlers and select New/Key
4. Name it Copy To, select it and on the right part of the screen double click on the (Default)
5. Paste this in Value data field:
6. Right click again on ContextMenuHandlers and select New/Key
7. Name it Move To, select it and on the right part of the screen double click on the (Default)
8. Paste this in Value data field:
9. Close the Registry Editor and you’re done! You now have new commands in your context menu when you right click on any file or folder in Windows OS.